Just Wanted to say Hi!

alwaysbrandi
on 3/23/16 7:03 pm - NY
RNY on 07/03/12
I haven't been using the boards for awhile and thought I'd stop in here. I had RNY 7/2012 and found out 2/2015 that I was expecting my husband and my first child! I had a fairly normal pregnancy, a little anemia but other than that all went well. Vaginal delivery, normal birth weight, etc. I gave birth 10/2015 to a little girl we named Grace. I gained 30 lbs with my pregnancy and have lost 10. I was at my goal weight when I got pregnant so I am 20 lbs away. I am breastfeeding but supplementing with 1-2 bottles of formula a day because my vitamins have been wonky and I want to make sure she gets everything she needs. She is almost 6 months, then I can stop the formula and use baby food to get her all her vitamins! Have any of you had any luck with "resetting" your pouch post pregnancy. I am definitely struggling. My food addiction has crept back in and I've got the worst constant sweet tooth. Any advice for getting back on track?
Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/25/16 10:36 am
RNY on 08/05/19

No advice here, but I'm struggling as well. My son was born on Halloween, so our kids are close in age.

My eating ended up totally off the rails while pregnant, and 5 months later I can't stay away from the carbs. I know what I need to do, I just haven't been doing it, and being a tired mommy isn't much of an excuse,

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1231 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 855 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1317 views