MrsRhone86’s Posts

MrsRhone86
on 5/1/17 5:03 am
Topic: RE: Obese pregnancy vs "skinny" pregnancy?

Thanks for the reply, I haven't been on here in a while. I'm a few days over 5 months post op and down 84lbs yay and just 42 more to go to reach my personal goal of 140lbs. I'm so glad your pregnancy is going better than previous ones. My husband had a vasectomy almost 2 weeks ago and I have very sad mixed emotions about it. Nothing beats that feeling of that brand new baby being tossed up on my chest and I'll never have that again. We will adopt though and that will be magical. Good luck and congrats on the new baby!

MrsRhone86
on 1/17/17 2:02 pm

Hello, thank you for the response. We are actually planning to do foster care and adoption in the next couple years ? but my mind keeps going back to having one more too. I always wanted a big family. If I do have another though I'm going to do my best to wait the 2 years...I'm not even 2 months post op. I think there is a good chance foster care will be rewarding enough though and when the opportunity to adopt presents itself then we will definitely do it. Congratulations on the adoption of your child and the pregnancy news! This must be such an exciting time for your family! Good luck!

MrsRhone86
on 12/30/16 1:55 pm

Thank you for taking the time to respond. That's hopeful news ?

MrsRhone86
on 12/29/16 8:24 am

I've had 4 pregnancies and 3 live births, my first pregnancy of identical twin girls resulted in complications and they passed away around 18 weeks gestation. All of my pregnancies with the exception of my son were awful pregnancies. My sons pregnancy was directly following the loss of my twins. I was 180 when I became pregnant with him and gained 50lbs. Fast forward 7 years and I was 230 pregnant with my daughter and gained 50. 14 months later I was 267 pregnant with my next daughter and gained 35lbs. I had vsg a month ago and am now 235lbs (down 30 yay) and plan to lose 90-100lbs more. My last two pregnancies were terrible on my back/hips/pelvis. I could hardly walk, it was so bad. This is the sole reason I said I was done after my last. I would love one more, but the level of pain during my last two just rendered me useless to everyone. Does anyone have any experience with terrible obese pregnancies followed by not so bad pregnancies after weight loss?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1213 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 845 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1307 views