liz52408’s Posts

liz52408
on 7/9/19 7:38 am
Topic: RE: Procare prenatal vitamins?

Has anyone taken the procare bariatric prenatal vitamin? My nutritionist said to take that along with calcium, however the prenatal does not have DHA in it. Procare customer service said that is because bariatric patients require a dry form of DHA? Has anyone taken a dry DHA or a liquid dropper form? Thanks!

liz52408
on 2/27/17 12:15 pm
Topic: RE: Vitamins!

Help, I need to get back on track with vitamins, what do you take and what brands?  My Dr. wants me to start taking prenatals for a few months before ttc.  Has anyone taken the Sundown Perfect Iron?  

liz52408
on 3/29/11 3:56 am
Topic: RE: New here!!
thank you so much for your reply!

liz52408
on 3/29/11 12:20 am
Topic: RE: New here!!
Hi everyone!  I am 14 months out of RNY surgery, my surgeon has given me the go ahead to ttc. Prior to my gastric bypass my husband and I ttc with no luck, was diagnosed with PCOS and was basically told if I lost even 10% of my weight that my cycles should be regular again, I am now on the nuvaring.  My PCP said I will know if the PCOS is gone when I go off of birth control and start getting regular cycles.

What time frame did your surgeon recommend before you should get pregnant after surgery, I was told 12- 18 months.  I want to wait closer to 18 months to be on the safe side, however my PCP suggested I should start taking a prenatal multi about 6 months prior to ttc, can anyone recommend a prenatal multi-vitamin that has everything post ops need in it.
Thanks!!
Liz

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views