Quilting Dilemma

Joni Just Joni
on 11/18/04 1:13 pm - Sheffield, AL
You know, I joined a quilt guild a few months ago and have been trying to learn quilting. I have a huge quilting frame, a few quilt tops, batting, etc. Tons of fabric, etc. It took me a while to make a spot for the frame because it's so big, but I almost have it where I can load a quilt on it and start quilting. I also love making yoyos and do that while I watch TV sometime. My big dilemma is....I discovered this website, yep, this one here, and all I seem to do is get on the message boards and email people. Just what I need....another addiction! Anyone else have this problem?
Marilyn G.
on 11/21/04 8:49 am - Saint Bernard, LA
Hi Joni, I love reading this page also. I do some quilting, but I am in the learning stages. How ever I did make several baby quilts. This addiction is better than food!!! LOL Keep reading, but never give up Quilting!!! Best Wishes, Marilyn in Louisiana
Sue
on 12/7/04 3:45 am - Barberton, OH
I set aside at least 15 minutes a day to quilt. You would be surprised at how much you can get done! It always ends up more like an hour or so that I quilt! I have been addicted to quilting for over 10 years now! If you need help go to a local quilt shop for lessons! You also get to know other area quilters! I have just found this site so am still reading all I can about WLS. I had my first appointment last week, a sleep test, and a psych evaluation! This week back for more psych testing (hope this is it!) and a pap test. Still need to get a c-pap so back to the sleep clinic, a colonoscopy, and a mammogram and then they will submit it to our insurance company! Hope to get all the tests done this month! Have fun quilting....have to go work on my granddaughter's quilt now! Sue
Sharon H.
on 7/7/05 7:14 am - Edmond, OK
I am new to this site also. I was banded on 6/15/05 so I am just 3 weeks out from surgery. Doing well and realllllllly excited about the new lease I feel I have on life. I have been a quilter for over 20 years and I love it almost as much as food. I am sure now that I have a band quilting will move right up to first place. I can't count the UFO's (unfinished objects) in my sewing room. Anxious to get my post surgery energy level back so I can get at some of those projects. I am new to these message boards on the internet but so far they have been a treasure of information for me. I am even corresponding with a bandster "in waiting" in Holland! Good luck with the quiltin' girls and keep those needles flyin'..........
Most Active
Recent Topics
Sewing Machine for sale
Kell@ H · 1 replies · 513 views
Looking for a Pattern
4-H Mom · 2 replies · 654 views
Is there anybody out there?
njworkman · 9 replies · 525 views
Block Exchange members
quilter · 0 replies · 359 views