Quilting, yes!!

Toots53
on 2/8/05 3:30 am - WY
I'm glad to find this message board. I'm a quilting diva! I've been quilting for only 4 or 5 years and I'm addicted! A fabric store near where I live in Wyoming has a Super Bowl Sale every Super Bowl Sunday which is lots of fun. My favorite place to shop is at Fiberworks owned by Laura Heine in Billings, Montana. I live about 90 miles from Billings. My husband is sure that I own stock in her store as much money as I drop there. I had my surgery Jan 05, 2004 in Denver. Whenever I go to Denver for checkups I have to shop at the Great American Quilt Factory. I'm working a finishing rag quilts for my sons for Christmas(2004). Yes, I'm a little behind! I think rag quilts are my least favorite to make because they just don't look finished until you pull them out of the dryer. I'm trying hard to finish this last one so I can move on to another quilt. I have several projects in the works and need to get them all finished. Well glad you're all out there! Becky K Wyoming
Becky R.
on 3/11/05 2:28 am - Annandale, MN
I just finished my first quilt and loved it - plan on doing as many as possible....lol....love to chat sometime and bounce ideas off each other.
carlamae
on 3/21/05 7:35 am - Anytown, IN
Im not sure how active this mb is but I had to drop a line. Quilting is my passion, I love the feel of fabric. Right now my machine is out on my dining room table and I'm working on a foundation piece wallhanging. I'm not crazy about paper piecing but everybody swears by it. So I'll have to see. I am taking a class this week on a reversible tablerunner, my last class before surgery. Great to see all the quilters out there Carla 4-8-05
carlamae
on 3/28/05 10:39 pm - Anytown, IN
Thanks for your note. Right now I am working on the tablerunner. I have a class on it on Thursday and I want to get alot done since that is the last class. I put the foundation quilt away for now, I don't want it to become a UFO but I got stuck and had nobody to ask what to do. My surgery date is April 8. Right now I am on day 11 of my 3 week liquid fast. I may never eat solid food again LOL. Keep on quilting Carla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Sewing Machine for sale
Kell@ H · 1 replies · 513 views
Looking for a Pattern
4-H Mom · 2 replies · 653 views
Is there anybody out there?
njworkman · 9 replies · 525 views
Block Exchange members
quilter · 0 replies · 359 views