Hello from Columbus, Ohio

Bobye
on 7/13/05 11:22 pm - Grove City, OH
Hi, I'm Bobye and I'm on my journey to WLS and I love to quilt. It is my passion. I hope to be supportive to all my WLS fellows on this site.
msgief
on 7/20/05 10:45 am - Enon, OH
Hi Bobye... are you a traditional quilter or more into the art quilting? I enjoy it although I do not think I am even at te novice level. Michele
Bobye
on 7/20/05 11:13 pm - Grove City, OH
Michele, I would say I'm a traditional quilter. I do like the the bright colors, but I love the victorian stuff. I'm just completeing a "Stack and Whack" Fan quilt by Bethany Reynolds. I'm not a very good quilter, have most of my tops sent out to be quilted. I like the buying of fabric and the piecing. Where are you from, Michele? Have you had your WLS yet? I've just begun my journey and am struggling with the fact that I have to give up most of the foods that have comforted me for so long. That is why I'm at 280# and my health isn't the greatest. I just need help getting the bulk of it off. I'm counting on my passion for quilting to get me through the greiving time of giving up the food and let the quiltiing become my solice for comfort. For now happy quilting to you, Bobye
jmjohnston
on 1/24/07 12:27 am - CARDINGTON, OH
Hello I am from Columbus ohio also,, I live in Reynoldsburg.. I had my RNY on sept 25th 06 at the Barix clinic there in Groveport,, with Dr Viglianco,, great doctor,, where are you having your done at... I love to quilt, I am in the middle of a 16 block sampler quilt,, love it.,.
molly1226
on 8/18/05 8:51 pm - Port Orchard, WA
Hi, I too am a quilter and I found that having handwork to do in the evenings helped alot after surgery. I am 9+ years out now-and I still find that I rely on handwork, or a good book to get me through the evening. Otherwise I want to run back and forth to the kitchen. Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Sewing Machine for sale
Kell@ H · 1 replies · 513 views
Looking for a Pattern
4-H Mom · 2 replies · 653 views
Is there anybody out there?
njworkman · 9 replies · 525 views
Block Exchange members
quilter · 0 replies · 359 views