Quilting Question

mmarion
on 1/12/06 10:33 am - columbus, GA
Hi All, I had my WLS 12/17/04 and I have lost 102 pounds, and have 3 pounds until I'm at my goal weight. About a year ago I toke a quilting class and I have been hooked every since. Here is my question......I am about to get a long arm quilting machine and frame, here at home. I am looking for any info or help on picking one. My guest bedroom is going to be my quilting room. Please let me hear your 2 cents on this. Martha
quiltinwilson
on 1/13/06 2:06 am - Tulsa area, OK
Oooh--you are so lucky!!! I was on the verge on having a quilting/craft room out of our unused office, but then I got pregnant--just as I'd begun decorating--and ended up having a little girl, so she got the room. A fair trade off, I think! As far as buying a long arm, can't help ya. I've toyed with the notion of going to rent time on one, but have never considered buying. Sorry.
Audacity
on 1/16/06 9:48 am
Martha, I'd suggest going to one of the larger quilt show. The vendors are usually there and you get to talk to them and try out their products. I forgot to see where you live. You can probably find out the closest show to you at the American Quilter's Society. http://www.americanquilter.com/ Good luck Mary P
Most Active
Recent Topics
Sewing Machine for sale
Kell@ H · 1 replies · 513 views
Looking for a Pattern
4-H Mom · 2 replies · 654 views
Is there anybody out there?
njworkman · 9 replies · 526 views
Block Exchange members
quilter · 0 replies · 359 views