What have you been doing??

quilter
on 3/4/06 8:24 pm - Algona, IA
What projects have you been doing? I finished the 12 blocks for the exchange a couple weeks ago and got them sent off to the organizer but now have been sitting doing nothing. My wife says I have to get the taxes done before I can start on anything else and who wants to do taxes... but have bought the fabric for a Mexican Star that looks interesting and a challenge. (My wife even helped pick the fabric out, I wanted to do it in a bright color with a black background but it's almost like the pattern cover.) Cut the fabric out for the background but none of the actual colors. Just finished the book 'The Cross Country Quilters' by Jennifer Chiaverini. Not to bad, kind of left somethings up in the air for future books. Would like to find and get her first books (cheap). What do others think of her books? Been on the Elm Creek Quilt website and seen the other books and pattern book. Has anyone made anything from that book? Think I will get this sent and go fix my oatmeal and fruit for breakfast and finish a cup of coffee.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Sewing Machine for sale
Kell@ H · 1 replies · 513 views
Looking for a Pattern
4-H Mom · 2 replies · 653 views
Is there anybody out there?
njworkman · 9 replies · 525 views
Block Exchange members
quilter · 0 replies · 359 views