I HAVE MY BLOCKS DONE...YEA!!!

craftyangie
on 3/11/06 9:15 am - Cartersville, GA
I have my blocks done...finally. I will get them to Quiltin Wilson as soon as possible. I have a Saturday Sampler at a local quilt shop I participate in and am working on a row by row quilt at another quilt shop. While all of this is going on...I have to get receipts, etc. ready to have my taxes done. Something my husband and I are really dreading this year. If any of you read my profile, you have seen my posts about his Leukemia....he is in REMISSION..thank goodness, but it has been a rough nine months. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know I am done and will get them out soon. Take Care... Crafty Angie
quilter
on 3/12/06 3:53 am - Algona, IA
Feels good to get a project completed, then you can get to the next. What was your block? I did Card Trick as my wife and I like to play cards, with friends. What is your next project? Sorry to hear about your husband, wish him the best. Weather has made a turn for the cold in northern Iowa. Snow and sleet on and off. Well keep the needle going.... Bob.
craftyangie
on 3/13/06 8:51 am - Cartersville, GA
My block is the Arrow Star that I got from a book of different Quilt Blocks. When I first decided on this block, I didn't know the reason why. Now, I look at it as an arrow pointing in the right direction for my husband and myself. My husband to continue to stay in remission and for me to get back on track. I have sooooo many projects I want to work on and soooo little time. I am sure you know that feeling. Between going to work and taking my husband to the doctor, it's a wonder I found time to do this. I do have an applique project I will start soon...I was supposed to have it done last year for a gift, but that was put on hold due to my husbands illness. I won't tell you the weather in GA....well, yes I will. It was 80 degrees yesterday with a nice breeze!!!! Sorry...don't slip on the ice Later, Crafty Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Sewing Machine for sale
Kell@ H · 1 replies · 513 views
Looking for a Pattern
4-H Mom · 2 replies · 654 views
Is there anybody out there?
njworkman · 9 replies · 525 views
Block Exchange members
quilter · 0 replies · 359 views