Topic: RE: Ticker Test
check

sconsta902
on 10/26/08 9:52 am - Westerville, OH
Topic: Ticker Test
Ticker Test!

bluek
on 5/8/07 11:11 am - Austin, TX
Topic: Big Medicine: A New Show on TLC about WLS!
Some of you may know that my dad and brother, bariatric surgeons in Houston, have been filming a reality TV show for TLC about their surgery practice and their patients. The show is called Big Medicine, and it premieres on Monday, May 28th, at 9 pm EST on The Learning Channel! This is a 13 episode series: TLC followed my dad and brother for almost a year, documenting their relationships as father and son, colleagues and surgeons. The show also captures the inspiring and amazing stories of their patients' journeys, from struggles to successes. Advertising has begun on TLC and Discovery/Discovery Health this week - I just saw the first spot tonight! The Drs. Davis will be making television appearances in the next few weeks in anticipation of the premiere. You can stay updated via their myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/bigmedicinetlc. You can also visit their website at http://www.surgerybydavis.com
Goodwitch
on 5/10/06 1:58 pm - Ridgeland, MS
Topic: RE: Nip/Tuck ?
We watched every show from the begining. We never missed one. I hated to see it end. glenda and walter
daisyb
on 1/25/06 7:53 pm - Charlotte, NC
I just found this board.. I caught the show at the end of last season, but I liked it. Wish I had seen it from the start.Pam B.
daisyb
on 1/25/06 7:50 pm - Charlotte, NC
Topic: RE: NCIS, CSI, Without a Trace, Numbers, Criminal Minds.....anyone
Oh, I really love those shows!! You are so right, they are addictive!! I also call them my night time soaps! Pam B.
mkmomof7
on 1/15/06 9:10 am - greencastle, IN
My fave is NCIS, I am just totally addicted to it....if I am going to have to miss it...I will definately be taping it....never miss...and last seasons finalee of CSI was the best ever ...daont ya think? I was on the edge of my seat...poor Nick. I love my shows.
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 7:08 am
I love NCIS, CSI, ER, Nip/Tuck, Celebrity Fit Club, House....(Thank goodness for my VCR. I tape everything and them watch them at night after everone else is in bed. (I am an insomniac) DH teases me about them too! He calls ER a weekly soap. Sunshine
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 6:51 am
Kate, I know you posted this an eterinity ago, but I just found this board. I LOVE Nip/Tuck!!!!! (I swear I would run away with Christian if I could. Sunshine
mkmomof7
on 1/10/06 3:25 am - greencastle, IN
Topic: NCIS, CSI, Without a Trace, Numbers, Criminal Minds.....anyone
I am so addicted to these crime shows love them all and a couple more too. anyone watch these? I love to talk about them and my husband says they are just a night time weekly soap opera....ha ha ha.
Most Active
Recent Topics