New in the business

TK in Texas W.
on 6/4/05 5:50 pm - DFW, TX
Anyone out there in Real Estate or thinking of going into Real Estate? I just finished all my required classes and am preparing for the Texas Exam. Thinking about going with UNITED COUNTRY broker any suggestions?
Che1ly
on 6/12/05 9:32 am - Savannah, GA
Hi! Good luck! Just interview, interview, interview. With the right attutide, you will do well, but it helps to find a broker who has a detailed training program! Real estate can be tricking without a good mentor! Best of luck, I wake up everyday thanking god for my job! I love it, and the income is amaaaazing! Michelle
Joy S.
on 10/8/05 4:42 pm - Arlington, TX
Hi TK~ I just finished my classes and am preparing for the Texas exam too! I will be going with Century 21. They have a great training program and I like the association with C21 name. I am hoping that this will be all that I am hoping for. I am going to have to self pay for my surgery so I am hoping to do well enough in real estate to either pay off the financing (which I am still hoping to get) or if I can't get the financing, make enough to pay for the surgery myself in the next year. Anyway, good luck with your exam! It seems like there is so much to know...I am VERY nervous!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Passed!
TK in Texas W. · 5 replies · 584 views
New in the business
TK in Texas W. · 2 replies · 320 views