Recent Posts

TK in Texas W.
on 10/10/05 9:39 am - DFW, TX
Topic: RE: Passed!
Thanks for the posting, I lived in NC for 2.5 yrs and loved it. I hope your well and thanks again. Tami
TK in Texas W.
on 10/10/05 9:37 am - DFW, TX
So sorry for not contacting you sooner, wow realestate keeps you busy. I have lost 31.5 lbs and have had one fill, no problems no vomiting, breads bother me the most and avoid beef, never drink carbonation. I don't exersize very much but try to when I can. My Dr was great and I had no problems. Ask me any questions if you like, I am sure you probably already have had the surgery since you e-mailed me so long ago. Good luck with everything. Tami Watson
Joy S.
on 10/8/05 4:42 pm - Arlington, TX
Topic: RE: New in the business
Hi TK~ I just finished my classes and am preparing for the Texas exam too! I will be going with Century 21. They have a great training program and I like the association with C21 name. I am hoping that this will be all that I am hoping for. I am going to have to self pay for my surgery so I am hoping to do well enough in real estate to either pay off the financing (which I am still hoping to get) or if I can't get the financing, make enough to pay for the surgery myself in the next year. Anyway, good luck with your exam! It seems like there is so much to know...I am VERY nervous!
Deborah S.
on 10/6/05 12:47 pm - Charleston SC...now...Somewhere in Cali-freakin-fornia!! , CA
Congratulations! I remember how excited I was. I am an agent in Charleston SC, with Keller Williams Realty! I suppose we can get this message board started! I love referrals, so if anyone is coming to Charleston South Carolina or Charleston AFB, refer them to me, and I will pay you 25%. Deborah Schueler Keller Williams Realty www.Homes-Charleston.com
safer232
on 8/26/05 7:34 am - Marblehead, MA
Oh, and congratulations on getting your real estate license, I am an agent in Boston and have been doing it for the past two years, and plan on continuing to do it in Florida. It is great, you will enjoy it. Sara
safer232
on 8/26/05 7:33 am - Marblehead, MA
Hi There, I was so happy to find your posting because I have not been able to find anyone on here who has had the lap band procedure. I am 25 years old and I am in the process of moving from Boston back to Florida where I grew up. I will be setting a surgery date in September, and I am looking very forward to this change. Please if you don't mind please tell me what you think about the surgery and any advice you can give me. Thank you and nice meeting you. Sara
TK in Texas W.
on 8/6/05 2:44 pm - DFW, TX
Topic: Passed!
Well I passed my tests and picked a broker, United Country. I'm excited about getting started. More excited about school starting(kids out of the house) !
Che1ly
on 6/12/05 9:32 am - Savannah, GA
Topic: RE: New in the business
Hi! Good luck! Just interview, interview, interview. With the right attutide, you will do well, but it helps to find a broker who has a detailed training program! Real estate can be tricking without a good mentor! Best of luck, I wake up everyday thanking god for my job! I love it, and the income is amaaaazing! Michelle
TK in Texas W.
on 6/4/05 5:50 pm - DFW, TX
Topic: New in the business
Anyone out there in Real Estate or thinking of going into Real Estate? I just finished all my required classes and am preparing for the Texas Exam. Thinking about going with UNITED COUNTRY broker any suggestions?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Passed!
TK in Texas W. · 5 replies · 584 views
New in the business
TK in Texas W. · 2 replies · 320 views