First post on this board

Vickie G.
on 6/25/08 5:35 am - AL
Hi, I just would like to ask a Question. I have had my first Doc Visit and, all I had to have test wise was a blood test. My PCP is doing it my BP was high and he changed my meds then BW came back w/ high chol and high thyroid. I have always had thyroid trouble w/ it being low.  Do you think that will delay them giving me a surgery date?

Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal." 

Crystal_girlost
on 6/25/08 9:51 am - WV

No answer here but you may want to post this on the Lap Band Forum. This is a new board with little traffic plus most of the banders (including Wanna be banded me) don't see the need to have two band boards so they don't come here.

Good luck on finding an answer:)

Vickie G.
on 6/25/08 9:01 pm - AL
Thank You

Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal." 

Most Active