1st Realize fill

swojo
on 6/26/08 2:00 am - NY
I have the Realize band- thrilled with it, so is the Doc! It works the same but has far far fewer problems. So I had my 1st fill yesterday- I watched another bandsters fills- I was horrified- I was petrified.........it was nothing. He told me that Realize 1st fills are b/w 2-3  but he hesitates to do the 3 because it might get too tight, so he did the 2 with the caveat that I can return in one week if I don't get restriction and get more-no extra charge. Yay! I didn't feel a thing- he said the port is right there,e asy to find, no worries about flipping......I LOVE my REALIZE band! For info- Surgery was 5/13/08 - 202lbs Yesterday 187 - I'll take it- at 48 my skin is adapting nicely and no sagging yet
It is not only important to love- it is important to say so.
Hamida D.
on 6/26/08 6:52 am - jacksonville, FL
I had my surgery the day b4 you.  I had my 1st fill on 06-20.  The doc put in 3cc's,  it didnt hurt a bit. At first I thought I was too tight but now it has loosened up a bit.  I go back on the 11th for my 2nd fill.    I notice that I get hungry between meals but I am still not able to eat as much as b4 so that is wonderful. I was 227 on surgery day and currently 208.  Good luck on your journey.

Most Active