I'm so excited to be here!

IndigoIndulger
on 7/2/08 3:01 am - Keystone Peninsula, OK
I have been searching this web site for info on the Realize Band and low and behold, a FORUM!!! I am still having all of my testing and am currently doing an insurance required 3 month health and exercise program in the MidWest. Hoping to have surgery approximately Dec 8 or so...I think it will take that long for all tests and insurance approvals. So GLAD to be here!!!! Beryl
René D.
on 7/2/08 3:40 am - Trussville, AL
Hi Beryl, Welcome to this board. It is a lot slower than the LapBand board, I think a lot of people just do not know that it exists.  I just found it myself a few days ago.  I wish that Obesity Help would advertise it a little more. I hope that all of your plans stay on schedule and that you are banded on the day you want! Sincerely, René

Sheri G.
on 7/2/08 9:02 pm - Some Army Base, VA
Welcome to the boards!!! I am pretty new here myself. I am having surgery - Realized - a week from Monday!
I am not afraid... I was born to do this. (Joan of Arc)
WOW!!! I am having surgery on the 14th!!!!!!

IndigoIndulger
on 7/3/08 5:03 am - Keystone Peninsula, OK
ooooo!  Your so close.  hope all goes well. Beryl
onmyway123
on 7/2/08 10:26 pm - SC
Hi! I was "Realized" on June 3rd and so far I love it! I have lost 35 lbs total, including my preop diet! I don't have any restriction yet, but do feel a little tightness in the morning. I can say that I have not really been hungry though.  Can't wait for my first fill on July 30.. ttyl,  Joy
IndigoIndulger
on 7/3/08 5:02 am - Keystone Peninsula, OK
Wow!  35 pounds!  That's awesome. Do they wait for the incision to heal before they do the fill? Beryl
Tooty
on 7/4/08 12:15 am - Germantown, TN
I'm going for the Realize band as well.  I am early in the process, I have my psych eval this week and am also meeting with my PCP.  Hopefully he will be willing to back date weigh ins for me, but if not I will be looking at surgery sometime after the new year.... Maybe we can all get this board up and moving!!
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
Most Active