banded june 30 have?

pattyhdz
on 7/3/08 5:16 am - mcallen, TX
Today 4th day out and on the pain med prn. I really thought that it was not ganna take this long but it was the darn gas. I too am having trouble with drinking enough protien and liquids but i am working on it. Your ideas here have been wonderful. MY question is how long more or less i understand that some heal faster than others and i do have fibromyagia making me more senisitve to pain, but when will i feel ok, no pain when coughing, sneezing ect. And does it get to the point like i have heard that eventually u dont even know you have it? Your help would be greatly appriciated. P.s thanks yvette for all your support.
onmyway123
on 7/3/08 6:05 am - SC

Hi. I was banded on June 3 and there will come a point that you don't even realize that you have the band. Probably within the next 2-3 days, the pain will be so much better. Walking really does help with the gas pains. Within 2 weeks I pretty much had no pain at all, but everyone is different. The port site stays sore a little longer. Hang in there!

yvette_08
on 7/4/08 8:18 am
dont mention it silly, gald that i could help.  ill tell u all that goes on with my first visit with the doc. happy 4th!!
Most Active