hi every one

sandra37
on 7/3/08 6:06 am - athens, AL
my name is sandra, this is my first time posting. i'm in the process of getting approved for band surgery, with the realize band. i would love to talk to some people who have already had the surgery.
Crystal_girlost
on 7/3/08 11:26 am - WV
This board does not get a lot of trafic. You may want to re post on the Lap-Band Board. There are lots of helpful people over there. And the Band experience is the same.
jenwa
on 7/3/08 12:45 pm - canton, MI
realize band do work a little diffrent I wound not just jump boards.... If you are looking to have a realize talk to us that have had realize.... go to Realize band.. get the right information about the right product.
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/08 12:19 am
I just got the Realize Band on June 10th.  I have to say that the tools available on REALIZE mySUCCESS are great.  As Crystal_girlost mentioned, the Lap Band message board is much more active.  This board is new.  Please PM me if you have specific questions.  Good luck in your journey.  
prical02
on 7/5/08 11:21 am - Elm City, NC
Hi! I was just "Realized" on June 10th and have been pleased so far with the process.  The surgery was a breeze.  The pain I had post-op was tolerable.  I am ready for "real food," though.  Only 2 more weeks.  I was actually one of the first few Realize band patients for my surgeon (he's done a ton of Lap-Bands) and he said that he thought he wouldn't have a preference, but after the first few Realize surgeries he had changed his mind...he said he's leaning toward Realize.  He likes the port attachment mechanism, etc.  Good luck with everything and let me know if you have any questions. Amanda

Highest/Pre-op/Current/Goal
260/247/221.5/147
Most Active