fills

mjst220
on 7/13/08 8:56 am

I am going for my 4 wk check- up and my first adjustment on the 30th. Has anyone had  any problem getting a fill? I wanted to go out of town the next day but i am scared  that i may have trouble or something. I am still on my mushie phase now and will start solid food on thursday - any advice? thanks

tommiejean_27
on 7/14/08 9:56 am - Sherwood, AR

I had my first fill on July 10th and it was a breeze.  My doc. put 4 cc's in and I can't really tell much difference so far.  It will be fine I'm sure!!  Good luck!

Surgery Date - June 13, 2008

JustinsMama
on 7/14/08 1:33 pm - NC

I just got my first fill on the 11th for 4 cc's as well and not feeling a whole lot different either.  Hoping it will kick in more like I've read fills do someimes in a week or so.

Good luck to you!

282/226/199   

Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.

mjst220
on 7/15/08 7:14 am
thanks for the feedback - 4 cc's seems like a lot!
brandileeha
on 7/18/08 6:36 am - Revere, MA
I had 4cc as well yesterday for my first fill. I also had the infection from the port and it is still hard and swollen around the port and they were still able to do the fill :) It took them a little longer but he was able to find the port..
pjd3253
on 7/18/08 7:13 am
My port area is very hard and sticks up like an egg - I am 3 weeks post-op - it is very depressing because I thought it would be hidden - wonder if it will go down more as more time passes.
Most Active