I fell horrible ... please help

Lynn B.
on 7/15/08 8:20 am - Carrollton, GA

This is day 14...I ate a scrambled egg this morning and now I feel sick, sick, sick...like something is stuck in my throat...will this pass, can I induce vomit?, or will this pass....I feel so bad...

Size Option: Large Small
Background Option: Light Dark

Cut and paste code for most boards and web pages:

bbCode:
(Message Boards code, FertilityFriend.com's boards, phpBB based boards, Invision Power Board, vBulletin...)

HTML:
(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)

Facebook:
(Add your ticker to your Facebook.com profile)
Add To Facebook

iGoogle:
(Google Home Page, Google Desktop...)
Add to Google

Check TickerFactory.com's other iGoogle Gadgets for your google personalized home page, google desktop, blogger....

ezCode:
(on ezBoards)

Crystal_girlost
on 7/15/08 8:48 am - WV
Sorry I do not have the answer. This board does not get a lot of traffic so you may want to repost on the lap band board. Lots of helpfull people over there. Hope all goes well.
Lynn B.
on 7/15/08 8:52 am - Carrollton, GA
Thanks..I'll pop over there....

Size Option: Large Small
Background Option: Light Dark

Cut and paste code for most boards and web pages:

bbCode:
(Message Boards code, FertilityFriend.com's boards, phpBB based boards, Invision Power Board, vBulletin...)

HTML:
(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)

Facebook:
(Add your ticker to your Facebook.com profile)
Add To Facebook

iGoogle:
(Google Home Page, Google Desktop...)
Add to Google

Check TickerFactory.com's other iGoogle Gadgets for your google personalized home page, google desktop, blogger....

ezCode:
(on ezBoards)

melcha
on 7/17/08 9:35 am - Winter Haven, FL
It probably means that you eat too much or you did not chew enough.    Your body starts creating a mucus to help the process...many people experience what some call a PB or Productive Burp.  The best thing to do is to pay close attention, eat more slowly so your stomach can catch up with your mouth, make sure you eat small bites.

In the beginning I weighed portions so I could keep an eye on how much I was eating.   You may find that you have problems eating very much when you get uf in the morning or when you are stressed.   Keeping mind that each person is different.   Don't be afraid to ask questions on the LapBand board as well or even on your state board if you don't get a quick answer here! 
Most Active