banded 7/28/08

chocolategurl08
on 8/2/08 6:38 pm - CA
REALIZE Band on 07/28/08 with
everything went well with my surg 7/28/08 i had no pain lil gas ive been on liquids all week today i had soft and did well when i the letter frm my dr i was glad 2 no i have the REALIZE BAND im drinking well and now eating well i love my band also when found out abt the REALIZE BAND my date was set so i was oh well but he choose 2 give that 1 good choiceso i will be making mp post here i also got a card to go to www.realizemysuccess.co its a nice site so i hope there a seat 4 me on the losers bench oh ive loss 22 since surg

Lynn B.
on 8/2/08 8:14 pm - Carrollton, GA
Congratulations....I had my realize band on 7/2..if you don't get much feedback on this board jump over to the LAP Band board...they have more activity over there...I tend to stay pretty much over there because I went over a day without help until someone told me the same thing...also, check out your state forum...it's great too....again...welcome to the band....it's an amazing tool... but there will be days, and I know this too well, that you will need to ask all kind of questions and new a faster response....

Size Option: Large Small
Background Option: Light Dark

Cut and paste code for most boards and web pages:

bbCode:
(Message Boards code, FertilityFriend.com's boards, phpBB based boards, Invision Power Board, vBulletin...)

HTML:
(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)

Facebook:
(Add your ticker to your Facebook.com profile)
Add To Facebook

iGoogle:
(Google Home Page, Google Desktop...)
Add to Google

Check TickerFactory.com's other iGoogle Gadgets for your google personalized home page, google desktop, blogger....

ezCode:
(on ezBoards)

chocolategurl08
on 8/3/08 12:18 am - CA
thankx so much

hart21664
on 8/8/08 11:03 pm, edited 8/8/08 11:04 pm - secretary, MD

CONGRATS. i ALSO GOT THE REALIZE BAND 7/30/2008 DOING GREAT TOO. LOST 13 POUNDS SO FAR. MY DR HAS STARTED ME ON SOLID FOOD TOO... IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS OR QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW GOOD LUCK :)

chocolategurl08
on 8/9/08 11:40 pm - CA
ty i'm doing real good im eating healthy i'm drink lota of liquids and walking plus exercise i do a deep breathing that helps tone & firm here's the website ck it out it's really good keep intouch
bodyflex.com

Most Active