They Added THe Realize Band

Crystal_girlost
on 8/22/08 8:49 am - WV
In an earlier post I called on OH to add the Realize Band to the list of surgery choices and the have!!!!

Now, I do not begin to believe it was only because of my post as I am not that important. But we can now proudly display our choice to get the Realize Band.

Thank you OH!!  Crystal

First fill 11/4/08 3cc's  Second fill 12/19/08 2cc's
Third appt 1/27/09 rescheduled
Third fill 3/24/09 1 cc= Total 6cc's

Bratty_Nicole
on 8/22/08 1:21 pm - Aurora, CO
VICTORY IS OURS!!!  I believe that your post helped, the squeeky wheel gets the oil!  Way to go girlee!! 
~Nicole  

I joined the Realize Band - 10/2/2008 

My blog:
www.nickleinapickle.blogspot.com
Servaline Savannah
on 8/22/08 11:39 pm - MI
Yeah for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshineangel_1977
on 8/23/08 2:47 pm - sabina, OH
i had the realize band however i had to list my surgerytype as lapband do you know it there is a way to change it?

love hate relationship Eating Disorder      

Bratty_Nicole
on 8/23/08 4:34 pm - Aurora, CO
I went to the "I Have a Date" area (even though I really don't yet) and changed it there.  Let me know if this works or not.
~Nicole  

I joined the Realize Band - 10/2/2008 

My blog:
www.nickleinapickle.blogspot.com
Crystal_girlost
on 8/24/08 7:03 am - WV
The above poster is right but did not say how to get to the "I Have a Date" page. So at the very top of the page click on MY ACCOUNT then you have to sign in again. That should get you a page with lots of choices.

Hope that helps. Crystal
Bren649
on 8/28/08 11:17 am - Southern , CA
REALIZE Band on 05/27/08 with
Just changed my "type of surgery"  Thanks for the info.

Bren
                           Weight Loss is Post-Surgery

pinkietoe
on 8/29/08 3:09 am
I will soon have to make a decision between the realize and the lap. how did you decide?
what made you choose realize over lap?? how do i even decide???
Crystal_girlost
on 8/29/08 10:34 am - WV
My surgeon uses both. He likes the Relize band because it is "easier" to put in( take like 15 min less)  Along with the low pressure, low profile port, and continueous pillow. Plus I am sure the J&J company is footing some bill.( you know how that works)

He said I could have a say in which one because they are practicaly identical and they work on the same principle. I have decieded on the Realize band but if he goes in and due to something he sees he believes the Lap band would be better for me he has my blessing to put it in.

I believe in my surgeons expertise in that matter. Each has its good points and some small differences. Either should be a good choice.

First fill 11/4/08 3cc's  Second fill 12/19/08 2cc's
Third appt 1/27/09 rescheduled
Third fill 3/24/09 1 cc= Total 6cc's

malibubabykt
on 8/30/08 4:46 am - Chattanooga Area, GA
Thanks for letting us know! I requested this about 10 months ago, but glad it has finally showed as an option!!!

Most Active