Free Virtual Book Tour

Cherblues
on 9/1/08 12:28 am - Lewisville, TX
Join for me as Amelia Brazell interviews me on my book "Transformation Caravan" a look into my own Lap Band journey.

"Transformation Caravan" by Coach Cher

Coach Cher founded Banded Together to help Weight Loss Surgery patients create a more successful weight loss surgery journey and experience life on a whole new level. Her mission in life is to give her clients a new way of looking at their weight loss efforts so they don't become overwhelmed. Cher has mentored hundreds of Weight Loss Surgery patients and is the author of "Transformation Caravan", a blueprint for all Weight Loss Surgery patients.

Unlike other "Weight Loss Surgery" books on the market; "Transformation Caravan" focuses on the "emotional" side of Weight Loss Surgery.

Coach Cher knows first hand that obesity is a terrible disease and as a result can rob you of self-esteem, self-confidence and self love. Throughout her book and her work, she invites her readers and clients to:

"Dream" like they have never dreamed before, "Hope" like they have never hoped before and "Live" like they have never lived before.

During this 60-minute virtual book tour, Coach Cher will inspire you as she shares her transformational journey - pot holes and all.

If you can not attend the live call, register anyway so that you get the replay.

Date: 09/09/08
Time: 5:00 pm PST 7:00 pm CST 8:00 pm EST
Cost: FREE

Register at
http://strategytalks.com/coach-cher

I look forward to answering to your questions.

Most Active