Abnormal EKG

over50woman1
on 8/17/09 12:48 pm
Had an abnormal EKG.  Now i have to go for the nuclear/stress test and an echo.  Anyone else have this.  Doc said it was an old ASMI - anteroseptum micardial infarction.  Thanks

Margie

Mary B.
on 8/17/09 11:16 pm - Southern, MD
I had an abnormal EKG too. I think it was because the 'sticky thingies' werent really sticking well.

I was sent for an echo. Didnt need the stress test. Getting the echo was interesting...but thankfully it came back normal.

Sorry I dont have too much info...just to say I did it too. Good luck to you and let us know how things go.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

over50woman1
on 8/18/09 2:28 am
Thanks, Mary for your info - that is what I am hoping.  I'll be having this next month and hope to be cleared for surg afterward.

Margie

wildheart63
on 8/18/09 4:29 am - IL
i had an abnormal ekg also.....false.....i was the operaters issue...but i still had to do the stress test to be sure because they would not pass me with out it......stress test is nothing..
lori

Dejewels
on 8/29/09 11:59 am - Andrew, IA
I had the same... just remember to relax at the stress test and all will be fine.  Mine was abnormal dips that went too low.  But after 3 ekgs, an echo and a nucleur stress test they figured out its normal for me and that there is no blockage in my arteries.  Keep us posted .
A better day is a smile away

Most Active