MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/1/12 12:11 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

We have a amazing week about to take place.  I have no idea what is in store yet but still I know it will be a good one.   You know our attitude sometimes governs what type of day/week we will have.  I choose to have a good attitude and have a amazing week.    Today I am grateful for the ability to make choices in my life.   Sometimes I make some not so good choices but I do try to always make good ones.    We ALL have that abllity everyday of our life.    Sometimes we make some choices without even thinking about them.....I am gulity of this too.    Try today to start thinking about your choices and the actions that follow them before you make a not so great choice.    So today....I am grateful for choices.     PLEASE share with us if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed and amazing week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ VIvian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active