TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/1/12 11:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.   No matter where you are in your WLS journey you can still give someone some encourageing words.... when they hit a plateau...get dissapointed with their weight loss from comparing their loss to anothers.     We need to encourage and support others just like we would want to be done.   I have been a active part of OH for over 8 yrs now and I see lots of negative advice and support given at times.    When you give advice to another PLEASE read over it and see if it is the kind of advice you would want to receive from someone.    I am SO grateful for the advice given to the "newbies" here on the message boards.   I am SO grateful for kindness and the people who are kind to others.    Please don't take offense to this post today.   But we have enough negative things in our lives without being mean or ugly to someone else.   After all...maybe they are going through a personal tragedy and just don't want to share that with others.     PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active