WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/9/12 9:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are having a good week.   When life gives you lemons...make lemonaide.   LOL   I am always saying we have SO much to be grateful for in our lives so today I decided to say something different.   LOL   Today I am so grateful for my family and our faith in a higher power who we call God.   I am so grateful for the peace that I feel in my life even though sometimes life and things in my life don't go the way that I would have it go.   I have a peace about the situations.    Grateful for my family and all the love and support that I get from them.    Grateful for my husband of 36 yrs. and for him allowing me to be a stay at home mom to our 3 son's who are all adults now ( although 2 still live at home at the moment, )    Grateful for my precious granddaughter who lights up my world.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed and safe day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active