TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/15/12 11:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

Life is good.   Life is a journey and we make the choices that make our lives good or great or bad for that matter.     The choice is ours.    We can dictate which way our life will be headed by our choices. Some who have WLS revert back to their old habits when they loose all their weight....that is a choice that THEY make.    We can't say that the surgeries don't work because whether we keep our weight off or not is OUR choice.    Life is full of choices....if we make good choices for a lifetime after WLS we probably will not have a regain...if we let life get in the way and open the door to "old habits" then we will gain weight...sometimes if we don't stop making bad choices we can regain all the weight back and sometimes even more.    If you are struggling...PLEASE journal your food....start to walk and make a choice to go back to the gym.    The choice is YOURS !!!!   So today I am grateful for choices.   I am grateful for my WLS and my life.    This is for ME and whoever else needs it today.   I needed to see this in black and white today.   PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and make it a great day !!!  

Hugs and blessings ~~~ VIvian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active