TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/12/12 10:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

Hope your having a good week.   Mine is so - so.    Not much going on at my house.    I've been trying to get back into the swing of things after being on vacation last week.   Today I am grateful for so many things.   It is sometimes difficult to only list a few things. I am especially grateful today for my WLS and all the choices of WLS today.   I had only 2 choices when I had mine done almost 7 yrs. ago.  (Thanksgiving Day is my 7 yr. surgiversary ).   I am SO grateful for my friend who I hadn't seen in years that came to visit and told me about her WLS.    I am also grateful that our insurance covered my surgery.   I am especially grateful that my "tool" of choice is still working at 7 yrs. out.   I am again trying to loose some weight and I have lost about 10 lbs.     Grateful for Obesity Help and all the wonderful people on the message boards who give encouragement and support to everyone.    PLEASE share if you will  what you are grateful for today.    Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active