WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/13/12 8:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Beautiful people,

Hope your having a great week.    Mine is shaping alright.   As we all know we are ONE WEEK from Thanksgiving.   So hard to believe that the holiday's are almost on top of us now.   Where has this year gone?   LOL   I am SO grateful today for the holiday's although I am truly not ready for them.    Grateful for the family time that happens this time of year.   Grateful for my WLS so I now don't totally "pig out" during this time of the year.   I truly don't dread the holiday's anymore.   Not that I really did dread them....I just dreaded the HUGE weight gain ( pre op ) due to all the high calorie foods.   I am grateful that I have a close knit family.    Grateful for support and encouragement from them.    Grateful for my faith and for prayers.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active