SUNNY STREET SUPPORT BREAKFAST SATURDAY AT 9 AM

Vivian Prouty
on 11/15/12 10:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Tomorrow is the day that we are having our monthly support group breakfast.    We are actually having it a week early due to after Thanksgiving shopping next weekend.   This breakfast is open to anyone who wants to come ( whether WLS patient or not....whatever surgery or surgeon ).    All we ask is that you please let us know if you plan to be there.    We call at 7:30 AM tomorrow and let them know how many to expect.    It starts at 9 and is usually over by 10 - 10:30.    You can leave sooner though if you need to.    So if you have no plans tomorrow AM and want to meet with some amazing people for a great breakfast please meet us there.   Don't forget to let me know though....don't want you coming and not having a seat.    Have a great weekend.

WHEN AND WHERE........SAT. NOV. 17. 9 AM.....SUNNY STREET CAFE

5000 WESTERN CENTER BLVD.

HALTOM CITY, TEXAS 76137

Hope to see you there.....Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active