TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/26/12 9:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a amazing week.     We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.    Today I am grateful for my family.    In the beginning of my WL journey none of my family supported my decision.    In fact they were scared I would die.    They didn't understand WLS nor did they know anything about it.   They just knew that death could and does happen from time to time but then they were not considering that obesity kills many many more than one dying from WLS.    Now 7 yrs later they are all very proud of me for not only my decision to take my life and make it better but for the success that I have had with losing my unwanted weight.    Now...that being said I am NOT perfect.    I make mistakes just like everyone else so please do not think that I am perfect.   That's not true.     But I try very very hard to stay true to my eating plan but sometimes I eat something that I shouldn't and have a gain.    So today I am grateful for my family and my WLS.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active