Welcome to the Recipe Message Board !!

JC
on 1/26/04 5:05 am - Mt Vernon, ME
Hi everyone Welcome to our Recipe Message Board. I can't wait to see all your recipes !!!! Does anyone have a good recipe for chocolate graham cracker pie with whipped cream and NO calories??? (JC)
Lindap2kids
on 1/27/04 9:34 pm - East Stroudsburg, PA
I sawthat there are sugar free graham cracker crust, and jello sugar-fat free pudding with cool whip light, could easily make a great pie, low calaries but not calorie free,This should be a good choice can't have much fat/calories in it.
Ann B.
on 1/28/04 1:11 am - Dallas, TX
Hi JC, This is a wonderful idea. I will get to typing out some of my favorite recipes to share. Ann in TX
Gail G.
on 1/28/04 11:54 pm - Lima, OH
Is there still a cooking & Baking Section any more? This is the only site I can find...and I know there were good recipes on the other board. Help, Someone!
San D.
on 2/3/04 8:11 pm - PR
The old board is still there. Go to the Communities link at the top of the page. (First item on second row of links) and scroll down to the Members interests section. The old cooking & baking link is still there with all the recipes. San
mrscrivas
on 2/23/15 9:49 am

Hi i was starting at the beginning and going forward reading the posts.  I wanted to see the old cooking and baking links. I went into the community but couldn't find the members interests section.  could someone help me please.

Jane Wurzel
on 2/5/04 9:19 am - Brookfield, wi
I am looking for a recipe for low sugar - low fat granola. I made some using prune juice as the sweetner and can't find it. Sure would appreciate your recipe. I love to eat it with yogurt. Good hi protein breakfast. Jane
Dustee
on 4/16/04 5:45 pm - Maspeth, NY
I AM A RECIPE BUFF, WITH HUNDREDS OF BOOKS. MY NEW CHALLENGE IS TO MODIFY MY FAVORITES TO FIT MY NEW LIFESTYLE. KEEP THEM COMING LADIES
jmmurphy
on 5/1/04 8:51 am - Sandia, TX
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is really great! Spinning Diva Joanne
Most Active