looking for a recipe

phrazzledmom
on 8/6/04 11:10 am - Chippewa Falls, WI
RNY on 12/17/12
I am looking for a recipe that involves: Sugar-Free Jello Low fat Cream cheese.... Maybe there is another ingredient..but I know you mix them together and pour in a pan and chill....makes mock cheesecake cubes. Can anyone help?
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/04 6:36 am - somewhere in a haller, KY
Sorry but I don't know that recipe but have you tried looking on cooks.com? Hey have tons of recipes dealing with jello. I put sugar free in the search and it showed tons of recipes dealing with jello. I hope this helps. Toni
Karyn R.
on 9/7/04 6:54 am - Plymouth, MN
I make a layered jello recipe that called for one box of sf jello mixed with 8 ounces of cream cheese. It's best to mix the jello into the softened cream cheese a little at a time. In my recipe it was layered with a regular layer of jello. I used to make a lot of layers-it took days!! But definitely the best part was the cream cheese layer!! Is that it? Thats the only ingredient and it does harden enough to cut. I never thought to make it alone-num!!
phrazzledmom
on 9/7/04 7:43 am - Chippewa Falls, WI
RNY on 12/17/12
Thank you! Thats probably it....I searched for it on this website..and it like disappeared! I'll have to try it. Thanks again. Just looking for new ideas for jello. I do not like it mixed with fruit or cottage cheese. Thats gross. I couldn't remeber who's profile it was in. I'm sure it will be good. Gloria
Most Active