Sugar Free, FF Cheesecake???

Susan Hegarty
on 12/19/04 8:44 pm - Easton, PA
Please help, I need a recipe for sugar free, fat free cheesecake Thanks, Susan
PeggyH
on 12/20/04 12:20 am - Northwest, NC
Low fat, sugar-free NY style cheesecake 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs 2 tablespoons butter, melted ¼ c splenda 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened 1 (8 ounce) packages non-fat cream cheese, softened 28 packets of Equal® 2 eggs 2 egg whites 2 tablespoons cornstarch 1 cup reduced fat sour cream 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon extract ½ cup (or a little less, depending on how you like it!) key lime juice 1 Melt butter; mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and ¼ cup splenda and press into bottom of 8-inch springform pan (spray bottom of pan with Pam first). If desired, reserve 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture to sprinkle on top of cake when baking is completed. 2 Beat cream cheese and 28 packets of Equal in a large bowl until fluffy; beat in eggs, egg whites and cornstarch. Mix in sour cream, lime juice and extract until well blended. Spray sides of pan with Pan; pour mixture onto crust in pan. 3 Bake in preheated 325 degree F oven 50 minutes or just until set in the center. If desired, sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Turn oven off and leave cake in oven or on counter for 1-2 hours to gradually cool. Remove outer walls of the pan and refrigerate. Chill well (several hours or overnight) before serving. OR... Line a 9x13 glass pan with parchment paper and spray the paper and sides of the pan with Pam. Bake 30-35 minutes, cool and slice into bite-sized cheesecake treats! In either case, bake the cheesecake with a water bath in the oven along with it to help keep the cheesecake extra moist. All you have to do is put a separate pan with some water in it in the oven, which will boil on it's own and keep the oven nice and steamy-moist!
CYNDI B.
on 1/1/05 2:48 am - Belleville, IL
Suagr free cheese cake Mix 1 sm. pack of sugar free lemon Jell-O with 1 cup ho****er-dissolve Put this in freezer long enough to cool off but not jell! Maybe 5-10 minutes In separate bowl blend 8oz fat free cream cheese with 1TBS vanilla, Blend til creamy Then blend jello mixture with creamcheese Fold in 2 cups of cool whip lite, Don't use mixer, Just Fold it in Place it all in a ready made gram cracker crust, put in icebox for 4 hours Or instead of a ready made crust I just crush or sift gramcrackers into the botton of a pie pan. No butter just place mixture on top of gramcrackers! I have also crushed wafer cookies as a crust! When makin it for a group I double this and put it into a oblong cake pan. Its pretty to sift a little gramcrackers on top of it! Enjoy Cyndi
Toshi C.
on 5/18/05 4:34 am - Tallassee, AL
I made this the other day very good my daughter loves it. 1pkg 8 oz. fat free cream cheese 1/3 cup of splenda 2 cups whip cream fat free 1 honey graham pie crust reduced fat 1 cup sliced strawberries 1 small box strawberry jello suger free soften cream cheese then beat cream cheese and suger in large bowl with wire wisk or electric blender add in whip cream and strawberries and 1 tbsp of jello mix togather spoon in to crust.Spread some whip cream on top . Refrigerate 3 hrs. until set and if you like for looks put few strawberries on top and serve.
Most Active