Quick and easy meat recipes

cona
on 6/22/05 7:55 am - CT
My mom has a friend who is 4 months out and her doctor just told her to eat meat, but not what kind of meat or anything. I think at 4 months out I think I was eating turkey chili, ham, turkey, cheese and things like that. She did say she can't eat steak, but is looking for some easy recipes that are quick and simple. Thanks for any and all help! Dawn M
Janis
on 7/14/05 8:22 pm - Cashmere, WA
You didn't say why she cant eat steak. Is it because it can get stuck too easily. Well, I fixed steak for my sis post op and she loved it and it cannot get stuck! Season and grill a lean steak like top sirloin till med rare. Let it set for 15 minutes as this will let the juice distribute in the meat . If you cut it too soon, the juice leaks out and can leave your steak dry. Cut the steak into tiny bits. Place the steak bits and the juice fron the steak into the blender and puree it. TaDa! High protein and dee lish! If you want your steak more done than med rare, just nuke the puree. If you cook the steak more well done first, it will be drier and what you want is juice juice juice. Can add a little ho****er and a high quality low soduim bullion to the puree if it is not thin enough.
Most Active