Any Oatmeal Craison recipes???

reeta B.
on 8/31/05 7:44 am - Dearborn Heights, MI
Thanks
wendyr
on 9/1/05 4:17 am
Nothing with oatmeal but I do use craions in a few recipes like carrot craison salad and chicken or turkey salad. I even had a craving for crasons the other day, mixed in cream cheese and rolled up in turkey slices. yumyum. HTH Hugs Wendy
NancyT
on 9/11/05 12:15 pm - Lima, OH
I'm curious.... what is Craison? I went to my recipe sites & they keep trying to correct my spelling by asking if I mean "raisin," lol! "Croissant" maybe?
wendyr
on 9/12/05 4:31 pm
Craisins® Sweetened Dried Cranberries http://www.oceanspray.com/prod_Craisins.asp yum yum, I can't eat too many because they are sugar sweetened, they are awesome if you like cranberries. Hugs Wendy
NancyT
on 9/12/05 5:35 pm - Lima, OH
Thanks Wendy for the info & link. Doggone, I LOVE cranberries, but I can't tolerate sugar either. I'm diabetic (Type II), but WLS & 70 lb weight loss didn't get rid of diabetes completely. My blood sugars are hugely improved, but I still have to take a little insulin every day Huggin' ya back, NancyT
Starshine
on 9/23/05 8:58 am - Allentown, PA
Hi, folks! I'm able to get fruit juiced-sweetened dried cranberries at my local health food store. I can tolerate those. Actually, I can tolerate sugar. This is not good news! Mary
spraguerl
on 9/25/05 12:10 pm - Traverse City, MI
I don't have a recipe for them, but did you ever try dried cherries. They are so awesome. My friend will take dried cherries and mix with nuts to have a trail mix. She also had wls so she uses more nuts than cherries. She says it gives just enough of a sweet taste.
spraguerl
on 9/25/05 12:22 pm - Traverse City, MI
I was reading through the recipes and there is an oatmeal recipe on 4/17/2005 that has raisins. I would check it out because you can just replace the craisins. Good luck.
Most Active