Jester’s Posts

Jester
on 7/11/17 8:19 am
Topic: RE: Eggplant Parmesan Rollatini

Huh, I thought I put a link in my original post. Here you go: Eggplant Rollatini

Jester
on 6/27/17 6:24 am

Did you end up making it? How did it turn out for you?

Jester
on 5/21/17 4:58 am

We got 12 individual rollatinis out of this recipe. I would eat 2 of them for dinner, so that would only be 6 servings. I am in maintenance, earlier on I would probably only have eaten one of those pieces, so 12 servings.

Jester
on 5/18/17 10:49 am

Holy cow, this was amazing! Here is the ingredient list if you're debating rather to click on the link:

• 4 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 large eggplants (about 3 pounds total), sliced lengthwise (about 16 slices total)
  • kosher salt and black pepper
  • cups marinara sauce
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 15-ounce container ricotta
  • 2 teaspoons dried oregano
  • 2 cups grated mozzarella (8 ounces)
  • ½ cup grated Parmesan (1½ ounces)

So delicious! I've been making a ton of new recipes over the last year or so post-op, and this is one of my favorites to date. I know everyone loves the Eggface ricotta cheese bake (for good reason), and this is a very similar flavor, so give it a shot!

Jester
on 3/5/17 12:56 pm
Jester
on 2/15/17 11:45 am
Topic: RE: Spicy Curried Lentils - So Good!

Of all the new recipes I have made over the last year, this is by far one of the very best.  The flavor is out of this world.  I substitute cauliflower rice for the basmati rice.

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a35985/sp icy-curried-lentils-recipe-ghk0114/

Enjoy!

Most Active