Looking for JW's...

maggie100
on 11/21/07 1:32 pm
Looking for JW's
OMCV
on 7/26/08 6:16 pm - CA
Hi ... I'm a sister from Northern California. I am in the process of getting approved.
maggie100
on 7/27/08 6:26 am
Hi Marcie: Hello. Glad to meet you. I wish you sucess in getting approved. It can be a long and frustrating procedure. I was approved, then insurance (BC/BS) said now we want you to do a 6 mo. medically supervised weight program. I did Weigh****chers. I had already had my preops, so had to do the 6 mo. deal and have some over again. I was just about to give up hope when the approval came through. I had surgery RNY, Nov 14th 2007. I have lost from 251 to 177 as of today....74 pounds. The last couple of months of been reallllllllll slow! I still get sick at least once or twice a day. Meat continues to be a problem for me. Unfortunately I can eat junk food and it stays down. So I have to really watch it. I started walking a few weeks before surgery and grown to love it. Now, however, I am having a great deal of hip and back pain which is interfering with my walking painfree. All in all, I do not regret the surgery. It is wonderful to lose this burdensome weight. My blood pressure has drastically went down and I no longer take med. Last week at dr. my bp was 112/60. My knees are better and I don't get out of breath doing regular things. Like most of surgery patients I tried everything and couldn't stick with it to lose and lost very slowly. This was my last resort. I am now 57 so decided I'd wasted enough years with this burdensome weight. Where in N. Cal. do you live? I am in Rancho Cucamonga, about 45-1 hr east of L.A. We just got home from meeting (we have 9 am slot) and I'm about to take my after meeting nap!! Then me and my honey (Eddie) are going to JC Penney's to their big sale. We stopped there briefly last night and I bought a nice skirt that was marked $4.97, but at the register it came, with tax, to $3.21!!! Now that's a sale! The store was closing so had to hurry. Please, feel free to write me your story and any questions you may have. My personal email address is [email protected]. Thanks for responding. I posted that "looking for JW" a long time ago. So far I've had 3 resonses. Respectfully, Maggie/Marsha
sandtay36
on 10/27/08 8:34 am - Snellville, GA
HI sis I am Sandra a sister in ATL, GA glad to meet you. I am in the process of getting approved. I am hoping soon. Hope to talk to you soon.
Sandie 

You can't win the battle if you don't fight.            
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/09 10:40 am
Hello! My name is Lydia and I'm from NJ. Please feel free to contact me!
Most Active
Recent Topics