Looking for other JWs....

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 10/8/05 7:03 am - Springfield, MA
Who have had the surgery or plan to have, I will like to chat and exchange experiences....Thanks....Celi
marias
on 10/19/05 6:59 am - ROSWELL, NM
Hi cely, I had surgery back on 6/24/05. I have lost 75 lbs as of a couple of weeks ago. I feel great. When was you surgery? Maria
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 10/19/05 9:27 am - Springfield, MA
Hi Maria, nice to meet you, I had surgery 21 months ago and I was just approved for my Tummy Tuck I am very happy but kind of nervousmy surgery will be on November 15th or the 30th they are not sure yet either way I am happy because I didn't have to way too long and I was approved right away.....I used to weigh 293 pounds but I believe that one time I hit 296, I have lost almost 160 pounds and I feel ok....it is difficult though because all the changes and adjustments that you have to do in my opinion they don't prepare you to the real thing which is AFTER THE SURGERY AND THE HONEYMOON STAGE.....well but every change is difficult right? I am Puerto Rican from Guayama a south-east city of Puerto Rico and have been living in Massachusetts for 13 years, I'm the youngest of 4 children. Now tell me about you and how you have changed since the surgery, how are you feeling? are you eating ok? does your family support you? Tell me I love to write ......oh and my surgery was on January 20th 2004. Hugss****Cely
Sqrl
on 2/20/06 2:30 pm - Urbana, OH
Hello, I am JW from Ohio. I haven't had my surgery yet. In fact tomorrow I go in for an appointment at the dietician and excercise lady. I should have my date real soon because everything has been approved. How are you doing now?
maggie100
on 11/21/07 1:30 pm
I am JW from So. Calif. Had RNY ll/14/07 You may contact me! Respectfully, Maggie100
Most Active
Recent Topics