bible study Tues Night

Dawn G.
on 11/27/05 10:06 pm - NJ
Hi all, I just wanted to inform everyone of our planned bible study for tomorrow night beginning at 7pm (est) in the Christianity forum chat room. http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/christianity/ We will be discussing Ephesians 3:14-16 "For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man," Try to find time today and tomorrow to review these verses and jot down your thoughts or questions about it. I hope many of you can join us for our first bible study session. We plan on having a bible study every Tuesday night with a different teacher each week. If you are interested in teaching one of the classes please let me know. I look forward to a laid back enviornment where we an address our cares, concerns, prayer requests, questions. This is a non-denominational group and we plan on giving God the glory, there will be no disagreement of conflicting denominational beliefs. Everyone is welcome, even some lurkers. If you have any questions, don't hesitiate to ask. God Bless, Dawn in NJ
Amberleigh
on 12/9/05 8:09 am - lakeside, OH
Hi Dawn, Are you still doing the Bible study on Tuesdays? If so, I will probably need to put a reminder in my phone I just remembered that I missed it Have a Blessed day, Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics