Reptile Rescue

SHELLEY C.
on 1/14/04 12:32 am - BURLINGTON, VT
In case anyone needs help, i do reptile rescue. We have taken in and found homes for everything fron anoles to an alligator and everything in between. we have 20 years of experience with reptiles of all kinds. let us know if we can help
Donna A.
on 1/16/04 9:23 am - Charlotte, NC
Dear Shelley, I wish you were closer to us here in NC! My husband and I are snake lovers and would like to adopt more. All our pets (except the 2 fish) have been rescues. I applaud the work you do. Best wishes, Donna
Dawn
on 1/23/04 6:35 am - Salem, IL
I am a reptile lover and visit a website named reptile rescue. If you want to check it ou, here is the link. My screen name on there is dmtindall. I hope you like it. They also have reptiles for adoption. Dawn http://www.reptilerescue.on.ca/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewforum&f=32
Jeni G.
on 6/23/04 11:05 pm - Vineland, NJ
I also do rescue for All - Species - Reptile - Resuce. I'm fostering a Savannah Monitor right now, but my friend, The Prez (hehe), has a houseful!! Do you have room for igs? Jeni G.
wildbrat
on 8/28/04 4:20 am - sedalia, KY
Shelle Hi I just found this site and me and my bf have been wanting to get a snake but their are no pet shops close to us that sells them do you know of any resues in or close to western kentucky? We was thinking of a ball python or I would also like to get a albino corn snake Take Care Huggs Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Turtles anyone?
Crysti S. · 1 replies · 346 views
HERP/TURT LOVERS OUT THERE?
Starting Over · 3 replies · 581 views
Test
Amy Williams · 0 replies · 322 views
Test
christine21 · 0 replies · 333 views
Found snake
wildbrat · 5 replies · 386 views