Hey all!

FoxieDoxie
on 7/22/04 12:41 pm
Hey there, New to the site. I am the proud mommy of a baby ball phython (his name is Paisley) and two russian tortioses (sophie and jack). Just wanted to say Hi!! -Em
Ginigrrl
on 8/13/04 6:39 pm - Charleston, SC
Hi Emily! I too have ball pythons, one is a baby(Frylocke), about 4 months old, and one is 13 years old (Tinkerbell). I also have 3 aquatic Turtles, Lucy, Brutus, and Tommy. Lucy is a False Mississippi Map, and Brutus and Tommy are red eared sliders. Congrats on the baby ball! Love Gini and the gang
FoxieDoxie
on 8/13/04 8:54 pm
Hey Gini, Thanks for the response! Tinkerbell is a really cute name. I got a baby leopard gecko this week. His name is Jose Cuervo. Next week Paisley is getting a girlfriend. Im going to pick her up on the 16th or 17th. I cant wait!! now I just need a name.... With Love, Em
Dawn
on 8/14/04 2:42 am - Salem, IL
What kind of gecko did you get? I have two leopard geckos; a male tangerine named UU and a female rainwater albino named Ally.
FoxieDoxie
on 8/14/04 8:06 am
Hey Dawn, I actually got another gecko today! so I have two now. Both leopards. Jose is very yellow and purple and Havana (my new girl) has the most amazing teal color over her eyes. They are beautiful. I got a huge costom made tank today, not for the geckos but for something else (havent decided what yet) Im sooo excited! with love, Em
Most Active
Recent Topics
Turtles anyone?
Crysti S. · 1 replies · 347 views
HERP/TURT LOVERS OUT THERE?
Starting Over · 3 replies · 582 views
Test
Amy Williams · 0 replies · 324 views
Test
christine21 · 0 replies · 335 views
Found snake
wildbrat · 5 replies · 388 views