NewHere

Lisam724
on 11/17/14 6:37 am - Cheshire, CT

Hello everyone my name is Lisa I am from CT and I had RYN Aug 2002 I started at 260 and with with in 18 months I for to 160 and the lowest I have been after Surgery  was 135. about 2 1/2 years out I started to slowly put weight Back on, and My Stomach has been loud since I had the WLS . So I was having some discomfort and went to my primary care DR. and she sent me for tests and went to see a Gastro Dr. and Found out the Dr. who Did my Surgery used the wrong part of the stomach to make my pouch. and that my pouch is now a normal size stomach. Instead of  using the top he cut and took it from the bottom where the intestine start, Well in the middle of finding out all of this I ran in to someone who had the same Dr. that did mine and she had to sue him he messed her up. Lets just say after all this I thank god this is my only issue. I found out he lost his Licence to practice in our state and he moved. Now I am going back that I have Ins. that will now cover a revision and going to start my journey all over starting at 220.

o10coa
on 11/18/14 12:28 am
VSG on 03/09/15

Hello Lisa from CT.  I am very sorry for all this trouble you have been through.  I had a failed Lap Band surgery in 2007 and just removed it a week ago.  lost 70 and gained 30 so far.  The Dr. is recommending me to go to VSG but i feel they are just making money at our expense with all this failed surgeries.  I am in the process for the surgery and she scheduled me for 03/09/2015, however, I am seriously reconsidering doing it on my own.  I am sorry i'm unable to give you any information on your surgery, but just wanted to let you know that one way or another I understand the frustration so please don't rush into anything and do your own research and really consider the long term effects and then I wish you the best ......

Most Active
Recent Topics