Searching for a reputable surgeon in southeast

Amleff
on 1/19/15 12:02 pm, edited 1/19/15 12:02 pm

Hi,

I am new in the research phase.  I had RNY in 2010 with successful weight loss, but have since gained a bit back.  I am considering a revision to DS.  I live in Mississippi and there are no surgeons here.  Trying not to travel over 200 miles since I would need to do it by car.  I am looking at Drs. Chung in Lake Charles, LA, Dr. Lord in Pensacola, FL, and Dr. Clark Warden out of Covington, LA.  Anyone with experiences either good or bad or by word of mouth for any of these doctors?  Thank you

ShebasMom
on 1/19/15 12:35 pm
Revision on 07/05/16

A RNY to DS revision is a complicated surgery that should only be done by a few experienced surgeons. Here is the list of U.S. surgeons:

Dr. Keshishian, located in California

Dr. Rabkin, located in California

Dr. Stewart, located in Texas

Dr. Simper, located in Utah

Dr. Elariny, located in Virginia

Dr. Roslin, located in New York

Dr. Buchwald, located in Minnesota

Dr. Greenbaum, located in New Jersey

Good luck in your journey, Donna

Appleshaped
on 5/11/15 12:21 pm

Who has the best cash pay price?

hollykim
on 1/20/15 4:52 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 19, 2015 at 8:02 PM Pacific Time, Amleff wrote:

Hi,

I am new in the research phase.  I had RNY in 2010 with successful weight loss, but have since gained a bit back.  I am considering a revision to DS.  I live in Mississippi and there are no surgeons here.  Trying not to travel over 200 miles since I would need to do it by car.  I am looking at Drs. Chung in Lake Charles, LA, Dr. Lord in Pensacola, FL, and Dr. Clark Warden out of Covington, LA.  Anyone with experiences either good or bad or by word of mouth for any of these doctors?  Thank you

there is also Dr. Ungson,in MX.

Most Active
Recent Topics