Question for you all

Butterfli2005
on 3/24/15 5:44 am

Yesterday there was a post I added to as a response and added questions regarding the same subjet to a question considering revision surgery. The subject line is Revision surgery after Gastric Bypass. Posted yesterday by Terrin4571. It has had 87 views but no responses from anyone who had had the different revisions and what there experience was. Obesityhelp used to be a place where questions could be asked and answered but it doesn't seem to be that kind of place now? What has changed over the years? It used to be a great resource for that but it seems to be gone by the wayside. If there is anyone who could provide feedback to Terrin4571 or the response with more questions it would be really helpful to those who come here for that reason.

Hislady
on 3/24/15 9:37 am - Vancouver, WA

Check my answer on the other post.

Terrin4571
on 3/26/15 4:51 am

I agree Butterfli.  It is difficult to find information on Bariatric Revision and I was really hoping to hear from people that have had the revision.

ShebasMom
on 3/27/15 9:28 am
Revision on 07/05/16

I did a search on OH on people who've had the distal rny revision.  Then I pm'd them with questions. Most did reply back. I agree, it seems that in the past year, there has been less activity on OH, but it is far greater than another wls revision forum that I've posted on...sometimes days and weeks will pass before a post.

Most Active
Recent Topics