Barker Bariatrics in Dallas

mwoods1234
on 8/19/15 3:51 pm

Does anyone have experience with Barker Bariatric Clinic in Dallas, Texas? Dr Barker, Dr Hodges or Dr Brewer?  Just curious what your experience was with this office and or these Dr's.

Thank you

CindyLu71
on 8/20/15 4:07 pm - TX

I used Dr. Hodges, Loved her, no problems at all. and a very nice facility, Trust them completely. Did not like the nurses on night shift. The day nurses were right on.

CindyLu 

mwoods1234
on 8/20/15 6:54 pm

Cindy did you have surgery at Forest Park in Dallas? What did you think of your overall experience there?

CindyLu71
on 8/21/15 4:48 pm - TX

yes I did. Beautiful and clean. Overall all of it was very easy and nice. Like I said, the night crew was not very helpful.The morning was outstanding. I have to say Dr. Hodges did a wonderful job. I had no gas like the first time with the sleeve. Had a very nice, big room , enough for my husband to stay in his own little room with a tv/ lol. Not that I was that quiet. I got up and walked a lot! No complaints at all. I had both surgeries done there. A sleeve in 2011 and a RNY in 2014. No problems any time.. Hope you do well!

CindyLu 

mwoods1234
on 8/22/15 8:11 am

Thank you Cindy. So far I have been pleased with this office and Forest Park was great during my EGD.  I appreciate your feedback.

Michelle

CindyLu71
on 8/22/15 5:18 pm - TX

Great news! I love how they cover you in warm blankets! Feels so good!

CindyLu 

Most Active
Recent Topics