Day 1 of 5 Clear Liquids to prepare for Apollo Overstitch !!

cher22
on 10/21/15 11:42 pm - Oak Park, IL

Oct 27 is my Revision Day !!

Yes today is the day i have been waiting for for Over a year!!

Looking forward to what i feel is a #NEWHOPE #NEWBEGINING With a New Revised Tummy Tool!

So thankful to #drfredtiesenga !

5 Day clear liquids :)

Oct 27 Apollo Surgery :) :)

2 post op weeks More clear liquids :D

If anyone is considering the Apollo surgery send me questions I will try to answer as i can

and will post my progress to help others

Felling and Knowing I AM BLESSED !

JUDGE166
on 10/22/15 9:02 am

hello i am new here and i am going in tomorrow for the Apollo surgery tomorrow 10/23/15.

I had the gastric bypass 2001 and have regained some weight back went from 240 to 165 and i am now 195lbs

i am kind of nervous can you tell me how it went for you and how is it so far. How did you feel right after surgery.

appreciate your thoughts.

ida

cher22
on 10/22/15 7:57 pm - Oak Park, IL

Hi Ida !!

Im sorry i did not see your message earlier today!

I have not had my Apollo surgery yet ! I will have my apollo surgery next Tuesday Oct 27 15.

Know that I have you in my prayers tonight ! All will be ok dont worry .

Please let me know how your surgery goes tomorrow Please :)

Today i started my 5day clear liquids , ugh LOL

Did you have to do the 5 day clear liquid And do you have to do 2 weeks post surgery of liquids as well?!

Im hear for you hun

I will check back more often k

Peaceful Blessed days to you

Cher

JUDGE166
on 10/25/15 11:00 am

Hi thanks for your kind words, well I had my Apollo done Friday and it wasn't so bad except some back pain and you will have some throat pain as well, but I was only allowed Tylenol. I am only on clear liquids for 4 to 5 days than purée food for about another week. I am kind of weak I guess it's to be expected. But over all not bad. I wasn't on any special diet before the procdure. I hope this helps I will update some more as my recovery gets better good luck

cher22
on 10/25/15 7:13 pm - Oak Park, IL

Awww im glad you are doing well!

I am so thankful for your reply. It has eased my racing thoughts LOL

Ive gone through RNY ,plastics 4 teeth pulled LOL and never been bothered for some reason I am nervous about the Apollo

Today is day 4 of liquids and i am already down 5lbs and feeling healthy

I am looking forward to having my restriction feeling back

Thank you again

Please know that You are So appreciated

Peaceful day to you friend

I will up date my experience as days come and go as well

JUDGE166
on 10/26/15 2:53 pm

Good for you 5lbs down, I hope when I check back with the Doctor I will have lost some weight lol so hungry but it's well worth it, your in my prayers I will as well update as I recover, it's day 4 for me and I feel better already except for the belching lol I was told its normal because of the air they put in during the procedure but other than that it's ok ttys

cher22
on 10/26/15 10:02 pm - Oak Park, IL

Tomorrow Morning is the day ! :)

Thank you for your prayers and support !

I so appreciate you

Glad all is going well for you !

Peaceful day to you

ttys

JUDGE166
on 10/27/15 7:48 pm

Good luck Hun sending prayers for a speeding recovery?

atl252006
on 11/4/15 8:39 pm - Chicago, IL

hello all I just got approved on the first try with the APOLLO overstitch. I had gastric bypass 5 years ago, and went from 328 to 210. Now to date i'm back up to 245, but my pouch is the original size he says but my stoma is dilated. I'm just wondering if i'll be able to get back down to 210 with this overstitch, i haven't been able to find much info on this procedure.

RhondaMcD370
on 7/14/16 4:50 pm

I am going to be schedule for this.  Was wondering how successful folks have been with it. 

Most Active
Recent Topics