Re-Sleeve

Grandma Blue Eyes
on 1/17/16 11:20 pm - Brick, NJ

Has anyone ever had a re-sleeve?

L. 68
on 1/20/16 7:48 am

Hi Grandma Blue Eyes,

I never even thought about that until u asked that question so i just typed re-sleeved in the search forum and VOILA! u can read all the questions and answers about it very interesting i stayed on line last night a while just reading.  Like i said, i never knew there was such thing.

Are you thinking you need to be re-sleeve.

Good Luck 

Rblain

Grandma Blue Eyes
on 1/27/16 9:17 pm - Brick, NJ

Yes, I've gained back 35 pounds and I can eat anything.

janinemarie
on 1/25/16 11:23 am

Hello, Yes I was resleeved a month ago.  I had my sleeve done 5 years ago and I did well but the last few years I gained back 35 pounds.  After a year of different tests and dieting, my doctor thought I should just get a revision to fix my sleeve.  Which I guess got out of shape and twisted.  The results he said would not be that different from ryn and because I really love the sleeve I was happy to redo it.  Since my surgery I've lost 22 pounds and have about 50 more to go.  

janinegonzalez74
on 1/26/16 5:10 am - Duluth, GA

Hello May I ask where did you get your re-sleeve done?

Is there any difference from the first time getting sleeved?

janinemarie
on 1/26/16 6:12 am

I live in New York so it was a local hospital.  I feel a big difference, my doctor (different doctor from my first surgery) said he made my sleeve much smaller, more the way its supposed to be.  I also had a hiatal hernia that was pushing down on my stomach before.  I eat very little unlike last time.  Its too soon to if I will loss the 50 pounds I want but if my sleeve stays like this I'm hoping I can.  

janinegonzalez74
on 1/26/16 3:19 pm - Duluth, GA

I have been looking for a doctor here in the US I live in GA but I am from NY do you think you can give me the doctors information maybe he can help me.

janinegonzalez74
on 1/26/16 3:26 pm - Duluth, GA

I have been looking for a doctor here in the US I live in GA but I am from NY do you think you can give me the doctors information maybe he can help me.

janinemarie
on 1/27/16 6:41 am

I went to tri state bariatrics, Dr. Rivera,  http://www.tristatebariatrics.org.   They are wonderful there.  There's a few locations, I went to one in Suffern New York. Thats about 45 minutes from the city.  Good luck

janinegonzalez74
on 1/27/16 11:00 am - Duluth, GA

Thank you so much

Most Active
Recent Topics