I need Help!

trishr5
on 4/28/16 1:55 pm

Hi,

I've had my lap-band removed and am waiting the required 3 months before having my sleeve.  Now that I have no restriction I'm eating all the stuff I could eat before and have gained as few lbs over the last 3 weeks.  I almost want to go on the pre-op diet now so I don't gain any more or have bad bloodwork #'s before the surgery.

I may go cold turkey and just do liquids for a week to clean out my system and get rid of these horrendous carb cravings.  Any suggestions? I''m feeling very much out of  control!

Help!!!!

sheriberi29
on 4/28/16 5:27 pm - Cleveland, TN

The only thing that cures the carb cravings for me is going carb free ( under 20 per day) and I feel like crap for 2 days and then I don't crave them anymore .... And it's a lot easier than doing liquid and your less likely to cave if your getting full on the right foods 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 5/1/16 11:23 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

The only thing I can suggest is put protein first, you'll feel way more satiated whereas drinking liquids will likely leave you feeling more hungry. For me eating protein helped get rid of the carb cravings.

No need to go cold turkey, eat the turkey! LOL

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

trishr5
on 5/2/16 10:48 am

Thanks - problem is I don't eat much meat - most of my protein is liquid..lol.  Anyway it's gotten better and much more manageble over the week.

Most Active
Recent Topics