revision surgery on July 5th!

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/16 2:11 pm
Revision on 07/05/16

Hi everyone!

I got my revision surgery date today. It's July 5th and my preop bloodwork and doc appointment are next wednesday. I will have to do the 2 week liver reduction diet so I went ahead and ordered some meal replacement protein powder. 

I am SO excited, but also very nervous. This will be my 3rd surgery.

Had open Roux En Y Gastric Bypass in July 2002 when I was 18 years old....in 2012, I found out that my weight tegain and stomach problems were due to a gastro gastric fistula connecting my pouch to my old stomach. The surgery in 2012 was unsuccessful and I found out a week post op that the sutures did not stick. I found out about a year ago through a different doctor in ny that I now had two fistulas. I cancelled my third surgery back in October because my family moved out of state.

This one will be laproscopic. I am so looking forward to just feeling and looking better again. Also I'm still smoke free :-)

Megan M. :-)

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/16/16 2:58 pm

Congratulations and HUGS... Good luck.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/16 3:13 pm
Revision on 07/05/16

Thank You!! :-) 

Megan M.

Kazzy2
on 7/4/16 2:27 am

Good Luck for the 5th and your revision - will look forward to hearing how it all goes 

Kazzy2

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/16 5:18 am
Revision on 07/05/16

Thank You Kazzy!

Megan M. :-)

antionettelewis525
on 7/5/16 9:36 am - Creedmoor, NC

Hi my names is Antionette and I want to get revision myself.

Most Active
Recent Topics